• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got the ring on the DUKW

RDUKW

I thought I would share some pictures of my latest project on the DUKW. I finally got the ring mount painted and on and a bonus it fits in the garage with 1/8 of an inch clearance.

Ryan

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oh sure...it wasn't enough to show us ya had a DUKW and make us all:drool::drool:

Now ya gotta add a ring and a 50??auaaua

It just ain't fair to us po folks I tell ya!!!:sad:

RDUKW

YES... it does!!

Jeese Louise...first it's a DUKW...then it has a ring and a 50...now it has a 105!:shock::shock:

As another respected SS member says in situations like this...

I CAN'T HAVE NUTHIN!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately that's not my DUKW or howitzer. That DUKW is at the mechanized museum on camp Penelton. Although the 105 is on my Christmas list :)

Ryan

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
from what I read, the 105 in the back of a DUKW did not work out very well, the idea was support coming on the beach before getting to the beach, firing the 105 from a swimming DUKW, seems things DID NOT work as planed, a swimming DUKW didn't make a very good platform for a firing 105

RDUKW

All I need now is help finding a couple of early style ammo trays for the M36 with the metal side clips on the ends and the Ring will be complete.

Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks