• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to kipman, gimpyrobb and Stagg

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I stumbled across some M1030B1 motorcycle wheels on one of our favorite online sites. Typical parts/floor sweepings lot that is sometimes posted, 3 wheels in 2 triwalls of knobs, filters, bug nets ,ect and about 100 other thing listed w/o nsn or noun name. This was sitting in the great state were the buckeyes roam. It is a long full 15 hours drive from here so I gave Chis gimpyrobb a call prior to bidding to see if he would have time to to a PU and ship me the stuff I wanted out of the lot. He was going to be busy during the 10 day pu window in Nov, but said Kip kipman may be able to help, I have met Chris several times over the last few years but had never met Kip. I called Kip and told me he would be happy pick it up and ship me what I wanted. Turned out there was 6 wheels, 2 sets of forks and some other neat stuff that I could use we had just gone past the put it in a box and UPS it mode. I wasn't looking forward to my 2 day drive when another member Steve Stagg, (enlisted at Ft Riley) said he was going back to Ohio for Xmas leave and would have room in his Van to bring it back. Parts showed up on my drive way today. None of these folks would take a dime for their time and trouble to get this stuff to me. Kip told me it was the Steel Soldiers Express and maybe some day I will be able to pass it on! I really big thanks to these guys.

Current Avatar's below

Attachments

Last edited:

wikallen

That is a great story. I never thought to offer up delivery services from IA to AZ and back last month, but I will remember to do so next trip.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
99% was washers and lock washers. Not much, but still handy to build stuff with. I'm pretty sure they will be installed when I bolt in my mini-crane. Those little tents were cool!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks