• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cab canvas

6x6pinz

When I got the M37 it has the corner metal pieces for the front (over the doorss) and the 3/4 tube that supports the rear of the front canvas. What all do I need to complete a front canvas for the truck. I know the canvas but what about straps, and other supports? Any pictures of the soft top installed. It seems most people are choosing to do a hard top.
Thanks, Mike

CGarbee

You need the cover, and the two webbing straps that go from the rear bow to the windshield. If you order canvas from either Weebee Webbing or New Life, just tell them that you need the big straps along with the cover... I'm out of town for the holiday, but can post some photos on Monday if no-oine beats me to it...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks