• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG In North Central Arizona, Reporting In

koyotekvn

Hello to all in the Western Division.
I'm Kevin, I live in Prescott, Arizona. I look forward to making friends and sharing conversation with all. I'm new to the disaese, but I'm a willing subject. Have been in Prescott a while. Hope to share the misery of MV and have some fun in the process. Contact me and lets talk. kvn

I possess (or am possessed by) a;
1993 Kasel M101A2

AZDeuce

Kevin

Come down to the AZ Military Vehicle show on the 28/29th of January, at the Peoria Sports complex off of 83rd Ave, and Bell Rd (accesable from the 101 freeway). You see lot's of vehicles and meet some cool people with the same OD affliction.

Welder Sam

Kevin

Come down to the AZ Military Vehicle show on the 28/29th of January, at the Peoria Sports complex off of 83rd Ave, and Bell Rd (accesable from the 101 freeway). You see lot's of vehicles and meet some cool people with the same OD affliction.
read this to my wife and her immediate response was "are u going to go"? hmmmmm!!!!!! i just might!! be a great networking opportunity!:beer::beer::beer:

BikerScout07

Wanted to go as soon as I heard about this. Schedule looks busy that weekend and can't change it. :( Might ask my pops to go and look around for me and takes some pictures.

koyotekvn

I'm thinking about going this would be the first chance I have had to meet the fellas and their iron. I will try go on Saturday if I can get it off, if not maybe Sunday ( thats the life of a WAGE SLAVE.) I work weekends and get Tues/Weds off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks