• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana to Michigan? Anybody going that way?

citizensoldier

Bought a 3/4 ton pioneer trailer in Louisiana. Just wondering if anyone from the site is going down there to pick up a truck or any other goods. I need it hauled north. Even if you get it half way I will come get it. It could be put in the back of a truck and hauled with someones purchase.. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Any state north would help? Even east to Georgia would work I am going to Florida this winter some time.

mcinfantry

lol, i know. but you have only a limited time to get it. im trustworthy
i bought my deuce in alexandria, la
i have made the drive enough. believe me. I need to bring a m105 back to alex and pick up a blazer top soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks