• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsburg to Michigan

citizensoldier

I may be willing to take a road trip with you and help drive it back?? As long as we can stop at Colemans and buy some stuff to put in the back? I always love a good road trip.. Wich one did you get? Send me the auction number so I can take a look.

westfolk

I'm up the road from Mechanicsburg(and Colemans) a few miles(4 hours drive time). Need a hand let me know.

westfolk

Take ya right there. You can meet Tom, Shawn, or maybe Chaz. While we're there might as well stop by Saturn. Go on up the road and get a pic next to the M60 at the VFW. For the price of fuel and some food I can get it up here and then some. From my place it's 100 miles west on I-86 to I-90. Easy trip on to Detroit.

ojsdna744

If you need somewhere to store that deuce for a short time until you can get to it...I can store it for a few weeks until you can make arrangments...just thought I'd offer.

citizensoldier

$1100 is not a bad price to haul it. You wont find any cheeper than that.. How many miles is it from GB to where you at? Is it in good shape? You could fly into Bishop airport and drive it home so figure fuel at about 10 MPG or less....Plus your time at 50MPH... rofl

derby

Sorry I'm late rain has got the lines wet, running about 16kps.any way Serp when are you looking to get it? maybe in our great group we can come up with a MV shipping lines.seem's there is always a need for something to go some where!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks