• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

395 tires on stock m813 rims ?

seano11

As the title says will 395's fit on the stock rims of the the 813 I'm sure the info is around here somewhere's but I'm unable to find it and info would be great,

Josh

People do it with deuce rims. Same size just different lug pattern. That said, Hemtt rims are pretty cheap, and are a way better fit for the tires. And they bolt right in the truck.

ke5eua

Will this work? I have 7 395's on aluminum mrap rims that won't work on my 818 and don't want to drop another 2 grand in tires or rims if I absolutely don't have to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks