• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mechanicsburg PA MEP-701A pickup

Milbikes

Lucky me, I just won the bid on a MEP-701A genset at Mechanicsburg, PA. I wasn't able to find any hours for loadout in the listing. It was a last second bid, so I didn't have time to call with loadout time questions. Does anyone have experience at Mechanicsburg? It is a time of the year when I can't take any time off from work during the week, so I hope I can pick up on a Saturday....

On another point, will I be able to get this unit loaded into the back of my Suburban, or should I plan on bringing my trailer?

Third point... Does anyone from CT or MA or RI need to pick one up? I prefer having a co-pilot on long drives. I am in CT.

Srjeeper

No GL sites have weekend pickups....ya got 21 days once everything clears before they'll cancel the sale....so just call em.

They'll answer your questions.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer is always the preferred way. I know A 02 suburban with the double rear doors will work for height. Weight is only approx 600. Good score hope you got a good price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks