• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member saying hello

ReoCharlie

Hello SS,

Just wanted to say hello, and I'am able to get back into working on my 1952 Reo M-34 cargo. It started life as a V-18A/MTQ Earth Boring Machine and Pole Setting Truck, but another fellow tried to get into mud racing and stripped alot off and lost interest.Still learning the ways of the forum and tripping over my typing.

ReoCharlie

Iron Mike

Welcome, Welcome,
if it comes to it, I know a bitchin' M-gasser Carb guy in san diego:
I walked in and this Vietnam Vet yells out, Oh, you have a Deuce?! or an old International..........
recognized my carb when I didn't even lift it yet....
Welcome aboard and ask anything, these are a great bunch of guys
(& gals who put up with them owning MVs)
Cheers!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome! :beer:

We want pics, of course. We like pics.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers. A great bunch of people here that always share their knowledge and never cast that high and mighty attitude.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
You will find this site to be extremely valuable and have now many friends with similar intrests in the short time I have been a member I feel very comfortable here and have gotten such good advice it is almost like having my father alive again.

Welcome

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks