• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Transportation from quakertown pa to South Ohio 45661

greenupscott

Banned
I am a newbie and considering purchasing a M1008 from a post here but am struggling to get it here. Got a newborn at home and stuck at the house for awhile while mommy recuperates. Anyone interested in hauling a truck from Quakertown PA to Piketon, Ohio?? If you know of any reasonable M1008's for sale fairly close to me I'd realy appreciate it. I have been eyeing one on gov't liquidation that is due to auction in January..... and would love to buy it. Any suggestions on that one....

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Need Transportation from quakertown pa to South Ohio 45

Take the newborn with you and drive home, I took all four of mine when they were really young back to Texas from PA to fix a home we were trying to sell. Heck if the wife wants to come along make it a family affair and some of us that are close can help you with getting the CUCV ready to drive home. The other route is to look for a car hauler that has an opening on that route. There is a web site that you can search for this type of deal it is mentioned on this site in one of the threads I would put it here but I am leaving for an appointment and need to go now. Good luck with this and welcome to the site

BFR

Rocket Surgeon

my couch isn't anywhere near comfortable enough to even think such a thing in my house, let alone say it outloud. :cookoo:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

Your best bet is one from the Columbus GL site. That should be less than 1.5 hrs from you. I was just up there and the people are friendly, but nothing is labeled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks