• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where's your MV in the Motor Pool?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, we must have hundreds of vehicles, trailers, etc. floating around SS between all the users, but very few have put any in the Motor Pool. Are you guys ashamed of your green iron? Maybe red iron? :)

C'mon, if I can post my pile o junk being rebuild, some of you guys with the better stuff can post a little blurb about your rigs.

ojsdna744

Hhmm...my motor pool entry has vanished!! :shock: Maybe that's why there are so few, maybe others have disappeared like mine must have!

I'll have to try again!! :?

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
After reading this post, I went and looked in the motorpool for the first time. I never bothered to look , great pics! I will get some posted after I finish a few things.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Added mine last week, I tried to add several to the photo gallery too, but most were rejected for being too large, what is the size limit for posting?
James G.

mangus580

I prefer to go 640x480

and I am a little behind in approving motor pool entries. Also, when entering them, please put a bunch of info in! If you leave the fields blank, I wont approve it. (yes, I know I should make the page say it)

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright I am now frustrated, after typing a bunch of stuff about the wrecker(for the second time) when I go to save it tells me I am not authorized to make this change?????
James G.

CGarbee

It's all I can do to just get my photos and other info onto my own website... If you want to look at my stuff, it's all there... Maybee when I retire, I'll have some time to post them here... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks