• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone seen my WC???

Mthirtyseven

Sold my 1942 WC for $200 about four years ago while I was in college. REGRET REGRET REGRET. Sold it to a guy here in western NC. Wish I could get it back. If anyone has seen it or knows where it is, let me know! It is missing the bed, has a commercial wrecker winch on the rear. I had sanded off the paint on the top cowl and had sprayed part of the frame OD.

Attachments

FrankUSMC

Do not give up hope. I just bought the WC52 that I helped in a small way to bring back from Norway back in 1988.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Mthirtyseven

I hope so too. I also got rid of a 1940 VF dodge 1-1/2 ton that had the original engine/cab everything but the bed. Yikes! It is somewhere in the mountains of western NC!!

vtdeucedriver

This is how I feel about my first M35A2, Last time I had physically seen her, she was loaded on a flatbed headed for jacksonville Fla. Last where abouts, I found her forsale on craigslist in JAX.

Kind of want her back.aua Cant be to many non turbo, yellow nosed deuces in Fla!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks