• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

F-15-makes it home, on one wing

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man thats crazy. That reminds me of the A-10 video.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BecNTYPYbU&feature=player_embedded[/media]

zout

I guess that fella never seen B25 Mitchell come in or B17's on a wing and a prayer.

No doubt this pilot has his CHIT together and I have jumped out of many of good pilots aircraft - these pilots have their arses wired tight and wound up tight - they are a BREED above and beyond.

Great video and how A M E R I C A N aircraft is crafted by awesome personnel.

U.S.A. ROCKS - learn from us.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Good point on the A-10. I know most of them come back from the battlefield looking like that every time or maybe a few more holes in them. But they were built to give and take the a$$ wooping and return home put some duct tape and JB weld on it and go back out again. The F-15 is a good design and that is great pilot skill and I am sure he had some soiled underwear after that happened to.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks