• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with GL Lot at Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio)

CGarbee

Guys,
I'm looking at a pallet of stuff that GL has up for auction at Wright-Patterson (Ohio) and was wondering if anyone in the area could go by, snag it, and get it on a truck headed my way (Raleigh, NC), or hold on to it until I could arrange transportation??

I haven't bid yet, but if I can get some help, I'll disclose what I am looking at and will share the items that I don't need...

Thanks.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cabell, I've got very close friends there. Will it fit in a pickup? I'm certain I can help..in abstentia.

CGarbee

Thanks,
Gimpyrobb, sent a reply to your PM. Kenny, I'll keep your connections in mind as well.
Pallet I am looking at has five items, each 23" X 18. 5" X 10"....

I'll let you all know how I do when the auction ends.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sincerely, having the stuff picked up is not a problem at all Cabell. Just let me know when and what.

amanco

I am 45 min east of WPAFB. I have a trailer that I can load your items on or if they can be loaded into a truck I can do that as well. Just another option if the others fall thru.

CGarbee

Just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone's offer of assistance, but I didn't win the lot at W-P... Somebody else wanted them a lot more... I did, however, win a lot down in SC that is going to be picked up and held for me by a steelsoldiers member, so things are working out... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks