• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew cab M916

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ill take 2 of the trucks and 2 of the boats! The lake infront of my house is 30 miles long and 15 miles wide. I think I would have enough room to roam in that bad boy.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Also that spare tire looks like fun to get out.
I am guessing that truck due to the weight that thay would want to pull is a crew cab 920 or a truck that is same as a 920 and the tire under the cab is the drop tag axle,

Attachments

Last edited:

eldgenb

This is an image I doodled of an M920 singled rear with a crew cab, after driving one as long as I have I would most likely keep the rear tandems, they have been amazing in all weather and situations so far, the crew cab would be nice and with an M920 you can crew it and still put a 12' deuce bed on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks