• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin BS/parts thread

indy4x4fab

Banned
gimpy bring those spare tow bar legs with you, I'll buy them off you then, if we don't meet up before then.

And this is only if you don't make it to the spring rally.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I'm looking for a cab and doors if anyone has that available.
I have one that possible going to be for sale if the deal falls threw I'll put you in line for it. Rust free m54a2 cab alread off the frame, been sitting in side sence 2002. $250 driver side door is missing. passenger doors there glass is busted solid door. cab and door are tan, no windshield frame or glass.

Vondy

I have one that possible going to be for sale if the deal falls threw I'll put you in line for it. Rust free m54a2 cab alread off the frame, been sitting in side sence 2002. $250 driver side door is missing. passenger doors there glass is busted solid door. cab and door are tan, no windshield frame or glass.
I should probably know this..is the cab for m35 and m54 the same?

indy4x4fab

Banned
I should probably know this..is the cab for m35 and m54 the same?
Yes it is. The only thing you will have to do is notch the fire wall a little higher for the deuces steering column. There's been a couple people on here write post on doing a m54 cab on to a m35.

Oh and we have working fork lifts to load the cab on to a trailer or in to the bed of a deuce. Get with sparky he's planning a ride over to the museum in the next couple of weeks on a weekend you could ride over with him to check it out.

Last edited:

1stSarge

I will be riding Julie in her M109A3...:???:

Last edited by doghead; Today at 08:12.

Julie sent me her list of possible responses from work;

The top dozen...

“We will be coming along I-70 if anyone needs a ride”
“we will be there all weekend”
“we like the FUN-VEE, everyone else can take the HUM-DRUM-VEE”
“how can Gimpy say that it is a BIG black vibe?… the only person that I know that would call that thing ‘BIG’ would be Kip”
“Great, cant hear to have a conversation anyhow.”
“Is there a setting for that on the CTIS?”
“Will there be Chinese fire drills?”
“Gimpy, do you have an extra bus seat?”
“I AM driving right?”
“Gimpy - Will I get to ride along while you show Amy how to drive stick again this year?”
“Will there be a 2012 Haspin pic thread?”
“what exactly is a doghead relay? Is that like a daisy chain?”

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
“We will be coming along I-70 if anyone needs a ride”
Too easy, I'll leave that alone
“how can Gimpy say that it is a BIG black vibe?… the only person that I know that would call that thing ‘BIG’ would be Kip”
Its bigger than the ones I've seen
“Gimpy, do you have extra bus seat?”
Is that an invitation to show you how its done?
“Gimpy - Will I get to ride along while you show Amy how to drive stick again this year?"
I forgot, I took her for a ride last year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks