• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do you think it would be worth?

Bigo1966

What do you guys think this rig would be worth? My roommate and I started on this project to make a parade/show toy/big off road toy hauler and have run out of money and time. I hate how that happens. Runs and drives great, will haul/tow nearly anything. Mechanically sound. Go anywhere. Picture does not show new front tires and bed from a M105 trailer, pictures also do not do justice to how cool this truck really looks.

And if no pics show up on this post ill try again.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Try going to the photo gallery and creating an album it is a great way to show things. Also try to get the Microsoft photo sizer for Windows XP it really makes it easy to post them and make one small enought for your Avatar. its free on their web site

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to tell what its worth as we don't know what it is. Can you tell us what kind of truck you're asking about?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, that looks cool. I like the whole quad cab idea - makes a better rig for hauling a bunch of friends to vehicle shows, etc. Needs a wide front bumper though. The one on it looks a little thin, the front wheels and suspension would take a beating if you hit something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks