• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 P.N.W. Mini Rally #7

srodocker

Soooo another mini rally!

short notice.
TIME: February 11th 2012. @1000am
WHERE: Brads Place in Mckenna/Roy WA. its near the Roy Y and Mckenna Baydo Chevrolet. Need more directions just ask or hop on the convoy at the hawks prairie walmart at 0915. To get to this walmart you take exit 111 and take a LEFT if coming from the north or RIGHT from the south.

We will be doing a head gasket on my truck along with coolant hoses. brad will have the yard open so make sure to bring cash. if it rains brad will have the shops open to pull my truck into to work on it! wohooo

Lets do a potluck thing again?

wsucougarx

I definately plan to be there unless I'm off to recover something else...I wish
Outstanding! OK, I'll repeat myself;-)
Looks like we'll have 4 different groups of guys converging on Brad's place from different routes with different arrival times.
1) Early Bird Team are meeting me at Lacey Walmart
2) The Hungry Team are meeting Amer-Team at Eagen's in Tumwater
3) The Southern Team is meeting Josh at Jantzen Beach?
4) The Independants will get there when they feel like it;-)

For the early birds:
The plan is to rally at the Lacey (Hawks Prairie) Walmart Parking lot at 0915 hrs or so. We'll get rolling around 0940 hours. That'll give Brad enough time to wake up and get his gate open for us. The plan is to get there early, look around, listen to Brad, work on Scott's truck, listen to Brad, eat, listen to Brad, and finally listen to Brad;-).
For those who are unfamiliar with the location just google the Lacey Walmart for directions. It is right off I-5. For those heading south I-5, it's the same exit as you would take for Cabellas.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

You actually need two cables;-). From battery-->MX-7777 and from MX-7777 to AM-1780;-). I may have the cable from the MX-7777 to the AM-1780 in my parts bin. I'll have to check.
I ended up ording three MX-7777. Need one for the 109 box, the M105 trailer and the absent M923.

Last edited:

Josh

There are a few of us coming up from the south. Plan on getting to brads around 10ish. If anyone wants to come up from the south and join us for the convoy up. Let me know.

Josh

Well I switched the HH on my truck last night. Went to start it this morning and it barley runs now and is pouring fuel out of the three injection lines that didnt leak last time. Unless I get this solved in the next few days I may be driveing a civy rig.

srodocker

Soo you guys want to do food again???

also i have 2 springer bases...anyone interested in buying?

and i'll get brad to have one shop cleared so i can pull in and we can work under cover

wsucougarx

Hey Zack no worries on the wipers. Just open your windshield windows in the upright position and wear a pair of goggles. Weather stripping no worries either, just wear rain gear;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks