• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mighty Mite Pics

RodUSMC1962

The one on the left is a frame off restoration. When we picked it up it was partially restored, my buddy cbvet and I worked on it part time for a year, then we took it to Russ Jones in Hallsville Ohio to finish. The one on the right all we had to do was carb work and paint.:beer:

RodUSMC1962

The 416 is not a "B"model,no lifting hooks,has m-38-a1 rims I think,700/16 tires. Got the trailer free with one of the mites and have over $800 in parts,tires, paint, and canvas, but it came out pretty good.

Durango_USMC

All parties involved did a great job on the restored one, and you got lucky on the second one. It never ceases to amaze me the talent and dedication of some of the people out there. One of these days when I get the money and a better place to keep it I hope to get a Mighty Mite as nice as yours, or restore one as nice as yours.

Durango_USMC

I've been there with the late night/early morning brilliant ideas... and I've been kicked in the shin at least once for it. But you definitely have a set to be proud of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks