• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m932a2 w/cargo bed

Bolkbich

Heres some pics of my m932a2 with a 11 ft cargo bed. Its just about the same lenth as my m35a3. Ive got a 24v hoist on the way. We didnt cut out the middle of the bed , we cut the end off and rewelded it. Ive been wanting to do this for years. Ive got 16.00's for it but i think it looks ok as is.

Attachments

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Looks good Ted,I want to do the same thing,I did it to a m818.It makes a nice short usable truck.Keep up the good work..

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ted you guys did a very nice job on that one, I like it very much makes for a rather nasty bad looking rig, I like it!!
KK

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i really debated doing the same thing with my M818. I kinda wish I did...but then I ended up selling her off.

Nice looking rig.

NEIOWA

Heres some pics of my m932a2 with a 11 ft cargo bed. Its just about the same lenth as my m35a3. Ive got a 24v hoist on the way. We didnt cut out the middle of the bed , we cut the end off and rewelded it. ...
Why is a 1ft shorter bed an improvement?

spicergear

Now wedge a Knuckleboom between the cab and front of bed and that's where I'll be in a few months hopefully. I was looking at doing something similar with a 5 ton dropside bed too since I had already cut down a deuce dropside for my other crane truck. I like it...I may have a little more overhang on the rear even though the tractor frames are short. We'll see...

emr

Sure hope to see your truck or trucks :) at the NJ MTA show in April :) mtaofnj.org is the web site and all info can be had there, please accept this as a personal invite from Me and newmvguy ... Beautiful truck great job :):):) And i agree the 1400s are way cooler for my eyes on these trucks and look perfect on yours... 2cents

rrrr

I am finishing a drop side deuce bed install shortened 3'. I will post mine shortly. I like the look and utility of the shorter truck with a bed.

jwaller

Looks good ted, keep up the good work. did you keep the air lines behind the cab to be used in the bed? that might be useful for something.

Bolkbich

Looks good ted, keep up the good work. did you keep the air lines behind the cab to be used in the bed? that might be useful for something.
Hey John Im going to run the lines to the back and switch them to the glad hand lines that are there already that way when i pull a tag along trailer i have a tractor protection valve and a trolley valve. Its true you cant have too much air supply.

Bolkbich

I am finishing a drop side deuce bed install shortened 3'. I will post mine shortly. I like the look and utility of the shorter truck with a bed.
I like the deuce bed thats what i wanted. But i ended up with a 5 ton so i went with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks