• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what do I have here?

DeucesWild11

That thing kid of looks like the rear PTO that was left on my Deuce after it was converted from a firetruck to a bobbed deuce.. It used to run the water pump on the back of the truck.. Well at least yours looks similar..

mudchief

yes, this has 2 rear flanges, 1 front and the pto for the front, off the left side. I just don't know much about it, what kind of t-case etc.

AMGeneral

I agree with NDT,it is a t-case from a GMC M135 or M211 with the PTO for the front winch mounted to it.
Shame that whoever removed it torched the winch driveshaft,they are hard to come by.

BTW,if you intend to use the axles under a truck,you will need this t-case,the front axle on a GMC turns in the opposite direction from the rears,and it only has 1 speed,no low range.

mudchief

thanks for the info, I know i can use an np200 or a 205 t-case, but I will have to flip the front diff. That road has alot of challenges, I was wondering what other concerns I would have using this case, besides the weight or if I should sell it.

sidsky

i got new 1.5 ton cases that have low range and spin backward to the front they are new n.o.s. and they bolt into the existing mount,any interest?

sidsky

2 rear outputs we usaully put the brake on the top output, there from the 40's gmc military trucks,look like new inside covered in cosmolean wrap to protect extereir usually get 350.00 complete can call if you want 320 864 7500,sidsky

sidsky

oh yeah can only send pix by phone,if you want send no# probably wo'nt get around to the pix today,suns over the tree's here now light would'nt give good pix tommorow? your call.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks