• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Massachusetts

KaiserJeep715

Hello all, anyone from Mass on here? i have myself and a few ppl get to gether for breakfast a couple times a month with the trucks, so i am curious if there are any others out there that would like to join up with us? eventually if there is enough ppl around we'd like to make in informal club or such

hope to hear from you all

Scott

cucv11

Hey guys i am a new register and i am also from MA. I am about 30 mins from the RI border. Dont have a MV yet but i am looking for a CUCV so hopefully if i ever win on GL i will be able to join ya some time.

jatonka

You guys already have a great summer show in Webster, I go every year. Why don't you build your new club around the show, people come from all over , recruit them. I will join, I'm just a few miles across the border in NY. JT

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I used to be stationed at Fort Devens and my sister lives in Medfield. Mom just died last year while I was in Iraq and her house is being sold on Cape Cod. Mass is a beautiful place too bad there are folks who think marriage is not a sacred bond between a man and a woman. Hope you all like this site as much as I do there is a lot to learn and great folks too. Check out the Aberdeen post on the site and if you can make it down you will have a great time. The train runs from Boston right to Aberdeen and you could arrange to be picked up and stay the weekend it is in May of this year.

BEASTMASTER

there's really quite a few of us around.there's kaiser2help in freetown,massm352a in new bedford,bede63 in taunton.and i'm in bridgewater, off rte 18 near the prison.i know there is more but i got crs at the moment. we usually hit the rochester county fair in august.

Kalashnikov

I'm in Uxbridge right on the border of RI and not far from CT. Bout 40 mins from Boston depending on traffic.

Anyone have more details about the Webster show? I've heard a few things locally but nothing location/time wise.

WarrenD

They didn't have the Webster Show this past year (2010) and I haven't heard if it's even being considered for next year. I'd venture a guess that it's done, but you never know. It was a good show in 2009....

WarrenD

Depends on what you call your "area".
This past year (and I'll assume next year as well) there was the Comvec show in June in CT, the MTA show in NJ in April, Weare, NH in July and Quonset Pt, RI and Gilbert, PA in Sept. I didn't make RI this year as they had it the same weekend as Gilbert. There is also a show in VT, I didn't make it there either due to rain.

BEASTMASTER

the webster show was canceled because the the town wanted them to carry ALOT more ins. and there was some enviromental issues. i think that it is done for. we got the R I show ,and the weare,nh, show and a few of us hit the rochester county fair,in august, but this year was a dud because they were worried about those **** mosqiutoes. this show seems to get bigger each year though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks