• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Guntruck

m816

I stopped by a friend in NJ yesterday. His name is Kieth Boda. He is recently retired from the Guard. He has decided to build "Otto" a 3/4 ton guntruck. He needs some pictures, specifications on proper equipment. as well as unit markings. We have offered to help him with the build here in the Chatham Motorpool.
Hey Driver can you send some stuff this way and I will pass it on to him untill I get him to contact you directly? Vinny

Danger Ranger

Sounds like a cool build, even if I am thinking it has already been done. Not sure on that though....Driver, where are you?!? PB, you too!

Remember to post pics of the build.

WarrenD

I thought someone was doing that truck also. It was one of the ones I was considering at the time....

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How come all the builds on these seem to be out on the east coast? Guess we'll just have to get over our financial bashfullness and get our build of Godzilla underway.

m816

Gun trucks evolve. Inone picture you may see a single sixty. In another it may have twin sixty's. Maybe a sixty in the fron and one in the back. Do as much research as you can and settle on what you want to make it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks