• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2012 Rausch Creek Rally

shenkmen

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any weekend in April works for me, but look back in time and see what we did previously. I think we did first weekend in April. Make sure the event doesn't conflict with the NJ MTA rally, similar time.

Check with No.2Diesel, he's the founder of this event, he mentioned he wanted to show this time since he couldn't make last fall.

SteveKuhn

From our site: mtaswapmeet.com:

The MTA's 11th annual Swap Meet and Military Vehicle Show

At the Sussex County Fairgrounds, Augusta, New Jersey 07822

April 28 th and 29th 2012.

mikey

I'm good any weekend in April.

Looking forward to another blast.

Anyone who has been on the fence about attending previously, you must go. Awesome people, awesome trails.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
weekend of the 14th works for me too. if i bring the M109 down and not change the box to a cargo box, my fuel fired heater is going to be nice to sleep in :D

PaFarmer

Get that truggy done. In the mean time I'll lend you a Cherokee. I just got a set of 53" tires from Kublos for my 818. If I knew you were selling out I could have just bought your 818 and saved myself time and energy

powerhouseduece

Get that truggy done. In the mean time I'll lend you a Cherokee. I just got a set of 53" tires from Kublos for my 818. If I knew you were selling out I could have just bought your 818 and saved myself time and energy
I'll see what I can do. I'm only off the first and last weekend of April and the truggy needs a few hundred hours and a few thousand dollars to be finished :(

camogriz

I just checked the Rausch Creek forums and the calendar states there are events taking place on 4/14, 4/21 and 4/28. I know there is also a show in North Carolina on 4/7 that some may be attending. Is anyone interested in the weekend of 4/7 (I know it is Easter Weekend)? It has been some time since anyone posted on this thread and I was wondering if anyone is still interested. If so, we need to determine the dates so people can try to get off work, if applicable.

kassim503

We do have to get crackin! I think we should set the date for the weekend of the 14th, b/c of the popularity and for anybody going to MTA the following weekend. Yay or Neigh?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks