• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check this rig out!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats Buzz' HMMWV. Buzz is a big green radio guy. If you look past the paint, its a very clean truck. I'd love to have it.

ONTOS66

Hmmm, sort of "The Great Pumpkin" goes military? But give the guy credit, as he says:

"OK, when you get back into your chair after laughing yourself silly, I think that the paint job is a partial attempt at a Swiss or German camouflage. When I drive around town I turn a lot of heads. But remember, beauty is only skin deep, and you're only a few spray cans away from a color of your choosing."

Hookin1

Nice looking rig....of course if the cops see this they will use it for traffic enforcement rofl as you could hide it in the road construction next to the barrels aua

JDToumanian

I've seen that color scheme on BDUs. Pretty good rendition if you ask me.
That's a real military paint scheme? I've never seen anything like it, I thought it was done up for Mardi Gras, or maybe a gay pride parade. What is it trying to blend in with, a field of wildflowers? Opium poppies?

Jon

BKinzey

JDToumanian said:
That's a real military paint scheme? I've never seen anything like it, I thought it was done up for Mardi Gras, or maybe a gay pride parade. What is it trying to blend in with, a field of wildflowers? Opium poppies?

Jon
Aftermarket BDUs. There is a blue, grey and black scheme and a white, grey and black (urban) pattern.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks