• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Burma Jeep

KsM715

Not that we dont want to see the trucks. We love that sort of stuff. We just like toplay by the rules. New member or senior member we all follow the same rules.

KsM715

Unfortunately, I don't think you can anymore. Part of the changes to the site recently. Nothing you can do about that, but wait for a MOD to delete it.

KsM715

Nah, go to "thread tools" at the top and use the delete function.
He can delete the text (or edit it to deleted) like he has done, but users can not delete their own threads anymore. (you can get upset on the playground and go home, but you have to leave the ball here)

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, I think he's looking for a value here so he can work on selling them. I have no clue as to what they would be worth.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Now that it is edited, a good discussion on the trucks would help the OP, once he gets a idea of the value, then a ad, but please NO buying in the forum,

KsM715

Weigh them and fiqure what scrap value is. If they have usable parts and restorable (which it looks like they are) set your value higher than scrap and see what happens.

I havent really seen any for sale to give any sort of estimated selling prices.

hctub

Thank you, I did just that and then doubled scrap value as a starting point. The Burma's appear to be very restorable (is that a word). All three seem to be complete mechanically and most of the cabs are there. All are missing the passenger seats and one is missing the engine cover. There is one in the picture without the windshield but its in the back. Two have winches and one doesn't.

quickfarms

They all appear to be missing their military beds or the sides were cut off to make them flatness. One looks like it has a steel flatbed, one looks like a wood flatbed and the other one looks like most of the bed is gone. What is with those headboards?

Last edited:

hctub

The one on the left may have an original bed but the other two definitely do not. By headboard do you mean the part over the cab area? Again the two on the middle and right do not have factory cab tops but the one on the left has the frame for the original canvas top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks