• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first Deuce

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome ! Up here in an Auto Graveyard, there are atleast a couple of those trucks.(Dobbin's Auto 315-232-4525) If you need parts,we are only about 3 hours apart (200 miles). Good luck with the truck.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like it just needs alot of little things and some TLC. Hardtop is a real plus! Please keep us updates as you work with it!

carmen

I thought that all M135 were soft top and this top was added to it. My plan was to take it off. With the top on the inside of the cab is in real good shape. Anyway please let me know are hard top orginal or not.

Carmen

pa.rich

Check with Memphis military parts and trucks for your needs in Chambersburg, they were very knowledgeable and helpful to me with my M211. Call 717-263-4194. Mine sat for awhile and had bad plugs and points, replaced and gapped them , it started and runs great. Changed all fluids and filters.

pa.rich

Alot of the 211 parts will interchange with the 135's. Body on back is 80" wide instead of the 96" width of the 211's. Wheels are different. Not as much projection of the dish as the 211's I have 1 with 11.00X20 on it I would like to sell.

pa.rich

Also took apart the control on the air compressor, It wouldnt build up air. The nail sixe needles, in the top were frozen with corrosion and I freed that up and it works great and is adjustable. I have the manual if you have any questions

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Hard tops were produced for the M135/M211 - they were a part of a cold weather kit in U.S. service - although most Canadian trucks, if not all - were equipped with hard tops.

However, the hard top on yours is not an original military top.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

westfolk

David has it. Also the Canadian versions had a little window on each side behind the door. You need anything for it let me know. I know where they are sitting all over the place.

butch atkins

m135 hard top

hey carmen,left you a post on the other site about canvas tops ,i was wrong ,posted cavas tales on this site under my name suggest you read BEFORE you spend any money for canvas,good luck with your new toy,read post on other site also

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks