• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Many thanks to Floridianson

45FMJoe

I posted a thread asking if anyone can pick up a front Dana 44 that would be a direct bolt-on for my M1009, it's even got 3.08 gears already. Floridianson (James) immediately gave me his phone number. My CUCV, and everything else I own are still in Tampa while I moved to Charleston, SC to fulfill my dreams of being a federal LEO. I'm scheduled to close on a place the end of next month, God willing everything will go smoothly and I can then go pick up all my stuff. I told that to Jim and he offered to go grab the axle and hang on to it for me until I can grab it.

Thanks a lot Jim. I can't imagine the opportunity to find another directly bolt-in Dana 44 for my M1009 for the pricey sum of $100. :p

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks