• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A M105 for you guys that like 53's.

spartan_185

Hey guys, I just wanted to show off an experiment I did to try and get a M105 to look right behind one of my M923's with 53's on it. This is how it came out. The trailer is using converted HEMTT wheels with 395/85/R20 Michelin MVT's. The combo tows well and I have really come to like the way it looks behind the truck. It actually makes the truck look smaller until you compare it to something else. The problem is you have to lift the tongue up a little higher to hook it up to the truck. Oh well, I guess that's why I lift weights regularly.

Attachments

srodocker

man this is the second m105 with the 395s. you guys are making me want to put them on my camper m105 now....im just wondering if it will be to top heavy

jets1959

Hey guys, I just wanted to show off an experiment I did to try and get a M105 to look right behind one of my M923's with 53's on it. This is how it came out. The trailer is using converted HEMTT wheels with 395/85/R20 Michelin MVT's. The combo tows well and I have really come to like the way it looks behind the truck. It actually makes the truck look smaller until you compare it to something else. The problem is you have to lift the tongue up a little higher to hook it up to the truck. Oh well, I guess that's why I lift weights regularly.
Or you could just leave it hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks