• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bill Watson Mule Parts closed

Charlie

Talked to Bill today and he's no longer taking mule parts orders. The new owner will be moving parts out starting this weekend, and hopes to be open for business in a month or two. I feel confident that the new owner will continue the tradition of excellent service that Bill has provided over the years. I hope everyone will bear with Bill and the new owner during this transition period. As soon as the new owner has the inventory moved and is in a position to fill orders, the contact information will be made public.
Bill, I have enjoyed our friendship over the years and hope you can finally enjoy your new retirement!

asgtoolman

IT IS TRULY A SAD DAY FOR THE MULE COMMUNITY!!!!!!

Bill is one of the finest men I have dealt with in ANY business.
How often do you have someone who will ship you hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of parts and just include an invoice assuming you will pay it?
I don't know any of the details of his retirement, but did know he was trying to slow down.

All I can say is GOD BLESS YOU BILL and may you find something to occupy all of your time that will now be freed up from not having to answer the questions that you so patiently answered for all of us mule owners.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well DH now owns the 1200$ engine that showed up at my door with nothing down.... Bill is one of the greats!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks