• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ military trail ride in the pines

marksgarage2

This sat dec 16 there will be a military trailride in the NJ pinebarrons. Anyone wanting to go can p.m. me. We always have a good time and its a great family day. I will take plenty of pictures.

marksgarage2

We are leaving from the red lion diner in Vincentown at 11:00 am. If you want breakfast, be there at 9:30. The diner is located on the red lion circle on rt#206 and rt#70. NickD is coming from delaware. Approx 1 hour from del mem bridge. Mark

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been on trail rides with the South Jersey Military Vehicle club and it was a blast. Some of the trails are tight for a deuce or larger, though. The places I went were mostly sandy with a bit of water. It was very cool.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Bruce, I am highly considering going with at least one of my children in the CUCV since I do not want to take the duece that far for a one day trip. I may be going to Jersy if I win an M 127 so I will save the duece for that trip.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You'll have loads of fun in a CUCV. I drove a deuce and I was limited by size as to which trails I could run.

marksgarage2

When we meet we will decide on which trails we will take. Nickd and I have taken our deuces on many of the trails and fit no problem. Wharton tract is very large with many trails.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks