• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unimog Snow Plow

TedG

I need to part with my Unimog snow plow made by Schmidt Engineering. It is a 1979 MF3.4 snow plow with all hydraulics (10.5' wide x 3' tall). Fresh primer/paint, new wear blades, shock plates and limit pads. Tires are adjustable and hold air. This plow can move snow! Located in Eaton Rapids, MI and I will help load. Weight is around 2,000 pounds. $4,750. obro. The Mog is NOT for sale :) Send me a pm if interested. Thanks for looking.

If I posted this in the wrong place...sorry and please remove. I have submitted it under classifieds.

Attachments

TedG

vtunimog,

Thanks for comp. I still have it since 2 people have back out of it. It will fit an SBU!!!!

Regards,

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unimogs are great pieces on ingenuity. It's no wonder they have a following. Cool pieces of engineering, wish there were more of them around. There's a guy just north of here, does cable TV and power cable installations in remote locations up in the hills. He has a couple 1970s and later Unimogs, one still painted camo, the rest painted white, as his work trucks. Loves them, and he told me he wishes his business were bigger, just so he could get more Mogs!

TedG

I resumitted this add and thought that I would bring back up to the top for a fresh look for people around the globe :lol:

On my Unimog, I am using my dozer blade to move snow since it will fit in my shop with my other tools!

Regards,

TedG

Well I had 3 different buyers back out at the last minute for all sorts of reasons over the last year plus...I thought I heard it all! :evil: Their loss is your gain! :) PM me for more pictures available. Stored indoors..

Price is reduced from $4750 to $3,000! and buyer loads and ships.

saddamsnightmare

October 11th, 2008.

Pity it's too big for an S.404.114, besides which mine doesn't have any of the hydraulics! The Swiss were just too cheap to go that distance...... and we get about 2" of snow down here and I get to watch the Texans do demolition derby.... flatland style.
A superior restoration.... If I end up in Alaska I'll call you.... (If I can find the conversion items for the Unimog at less then buy another deuce prices-unlikely). Good luck.

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Storm and Vietnam Veteran truck
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2 Cargo Trailer
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S.404.114 MB ("It's not just a Unimog......It's a religion!")
1967 Hercules MEP023A Gas Gen Set APU

tatra813

Is it still for sale and will it fit a 406 mog. YOu say buyer responsible for load and shipping, are there shipping companies that will load it? if you wont.

Thanks

5tonpuller

At work they had 3 of these. All they did was plow snow. What a thing to drive. They are gone now. The cabs rusted away. They have 2 newer ones they are thinking on dumping. Parts are not easy to come by. They say. I think they just P/Oed some one off and the dealers know it. Boy would they plow snow. I have been places with one of them things that a normal truck would never go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks