• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Easy source for M101A3 Brake Pads?

OH58D

I have a 1998 Schutt Industries M101A3 that I am refurbishing. Pulled the hubs and noticed the left brake pads are cracked; the right pads are fine.

Any good civilian source for brake pads that will work including part numbers that are easy to obtain? I did notice the stickey at the top of the forum on brake pads, but nothing current there.

OH58D

OH58D

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/trailers/44524-m101a2-a3-brake-shoes.html

See above thread for part numbers and purchase locations and other tips. You have brake shoes, not pads; that alone would have affected your search results.

Good luck with the replacement.
A little better analysis on my part with the mentioned thread would have solved my issue...:oops:. I see etrailer.com has the right brake shoes under part # BP04-160. Wearing night vision optics for years while flying ruined the eyesight.

OH58D

blybrook

The purple text for the links in that thread don't help much either. Glad to know that it helped. I think I had both sides done in about 4 hours or less (including all new bearings & races) when I did it last fall. Not too bad of a project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks