• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisana t shirts

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just wanting to see who is interested in t shirts this year. would need to get a total of 50 shirts to get a good price.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm interested in one or two. Size depends on brand of shirt.

lady_green

I don't wanna use the duece pic again. Just wondering if a jeep would b good.. we r back to the tan color w/ black text. If u wanna come up w/ a super awesome "catch phrase" for them, im all ears!

wehring

shirts...

2x XL
1x 2XL
1x M
1x L

For the shirt... This year is the 70th anniversary of the Alaskan Highway that was built by the Army Corps of Engineers... don't know how that ties in with Louisianna though. :cookoo:

Put the little Pom on the shirt... oh wait that does not relate either.

Yes!!!! Put the human train (and family member) in the drivers seat of the jeep with hands cupped making train noises!!!! Gotta go to understand this one.... Perfect. Whooooooo Whoooooo...........................

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

lady_green

Justin: that is the funniest thing I have heard today!! Too much desert sun perhaps?

That's a really neat fact. We have two poms now. I can put them both on the shirt! Ohhhh. My uncle. That took a moment to get. I can make the man in the jeep old... :)

lady_green

Alright guys, here's what's up. I heard there were some complaints about last year's shirts. I am very sorry!! This year we are back to the tan cotton shirts with black text. Gildan makes the shirts if anyone needs to know the brand. I am NOT using the jeep. It will be another military vehicle (not the deuce from last year) & will have the dates and a "catch phrase" on the back. The front says steelsoldiers over the left breast. If anyone wants a picture, I will upload one to give an example.

So, having said that, I *NEED* 50 shirts minimum or I can't order. With what was posted, we are at 26 shirts.

Here's the prices of shirts! $15.00 for S-XL & $17.50 for 2XL+.

I talked to my dad (timntrucks). He said $5.50 per shirt using flat rate boxes for shipping.

We require payment before I order the shirts, please. As soon as I get them in, I will ship them or you can pick them up at the rally for those attending. The cut off date for ordering & payment is April 6, 2012!

I accept CHECK or MONEY ORDER only.

Make sure you include your screen name on the check or money order please so I can keep track of who is who. You can make it out to Tim Settoon.

Our address is:
41085 Holland Road
Ponchatoula, LA 70454

Thanks! I can't wait to see everyone at the rally!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks