• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to look for

mudman

I have found a running 1953 M-37. near my home. I'm going to look at it tomorrow. Is there anything special that I should be looking for. He is asking $2,800.00 it has a blue paint job. I was wondering about rust areas and such. any info would be great. I know nothing about these units.
Thanks,

FrankUSMC

On the rust issues. Look at the tool compartment that is under the bed of the truck near he front of the box, there will be a little door. Look under the headlights. If he does not have a top on it and you can fold the windshield down they also rust under the windshield where the windshield gaskit will trap water.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

mudman

well took a look at it...and it needs alot. No rust but holes every where. It belonged to a fire department, then a logger, so it's beat up some in the bed area, runs some gauges have been changed to SW's, car seat, not really what I'm looking for....So with that said, still looking and single!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks