• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Docs' Mule is ALIVE!

Today at the CAMO compound, Troy, Tony, Papabear and DOC got the MULE running. Oh, and Babybear helped. I figured I'd share some pictures and video of the first start up. :driver:

MULE Start 1 - YouTube

MULE Start 2 - YouTube

MULE RUNNING - YouTube

DOC driving his garden cart - YouTube

*edit- can anyone tell me why my pictures are uploading sideways? They are straight on my computer but when I upload them, they all get rotated. Anyone know what would cause this? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Shoot me a PM if you can help

Attachments

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Today at the CAMO compound, Troy, Tony, Papabear and DOC got the MULE running. Oh, and Babybear helped. I figured I'd share some pictures and video of the first start up. :driver:
MULE Start 1 - YouTube
MULE Start 2 - YouTube
MULE RUNNING - YouTube
DOC driving his garden cart - YouTube

*edit- can anyone tell me why my pictures are uploading sideways? They are straight on my computer but when I upload them, they all get rotated. Anyone know what would cause this? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. Shoot me a PM if you can help
Actually, Tony and Troy got the Mule running.

Blue2 was the official photographer and John was the "Class Six" provider.

BabyBear and I supervised refreshments for the troops and Doc pulled a light switch off a donor M37 to be sent to Zout for his M43 Ambulance.

It was a good day, shared by some good Americans!:-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awesome!

:beer:

Doc looks genuinely happy to be driving.

You guys will find the Mule is not only a great conversation piece at events and parades, but it is incredibly useful around the house or the shop. A good running mule that starts easily is great to throw tools and parts on when working and we use ours for yardwork all the time.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Awesome!:beer:
Doc looks genuinely happy to be driving.
You guys will find the Mule is not only a great conversation piece at events and parades, but it is incredibly useful around the house or the shop. A good running mule that starts easily is great to throw tools and parts on when working and we use ours for yardwork all the time.
Funny you should mention that Clinto.:whistle:

Doc was trying hard to think of a good reason to buy the mule so his lovely wife would not murder him for buying another MV.
Being the wise ole bird he is, Doc passed it off as "a cute little garden cart!"

The black eyes and dislolated nose were only temporary!:-D:-D

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
awsome hearing her jump to life again. it looks like i'll need to rebuild my mule's tranny. I'm thinking it'll be easiest to take the deck off

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks