• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m211 manual

davesgmc

Does anyone ahve an extra, or know where to get one, TM manual for the xm211? Or does anyone know where to get a copy on cd? If I get a copy I would disect it and put it on cd for myself and others to use.

M211GMC

I have the complete parts , org. manual , tranny manual on cd for the M211 . I can ship you a copy if you still need 1 .

butch atkins

m211 parts on cd

WHOO HOO,at last some one has done this ,ive spent over 300.00 buying originals off of ebay,you didnt mention which tm #s you have,there are several,TM 9-8024,(basic operation and maintainance),TM 9-1819AC,(ordnance maintenance)TM9--8025-1(engine)TM 9-8025-2( tranny), send me a copy ,iwill pay for what you have ,to keep me from tearing my originals up by having to use them,email or pm me ,i also have,heater installation,TB 9-2855-40,TB 19-75CFBA-17,installation of hard top,ORD 8 SNL G-249,winterization equip for m135 (SNL G-749),ORD 7,8,9 (SNL G-749),these last 3 are several hundred pages ,will swap copies or im sure we can work out something,also have a lot of change orders for all these ,let me know thanks in advance

M211GMC

RE: m211 parts on cd

I copied them for the same reason , all are a PDF , they are for any one who wants a copy. TM 9-8024 , TM 9-8025 , and the full parts manual. I will send all I have , even the winch parts also. Just E-mail me off line and I will be more then happy to send you a copy at no charge ! why ? I like to help out , its just the way I am. merry Christmas ! and that goes for anyone who wants a copy.

Gunny

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Gunny, would you be willing to send a copy or submit a copy to the TM section of the site? We would love to have the manuals readily available for the membership.

M211GMC

I'm thinking that might be a good idea - I do have some of the TM's in a PDF file , I did not know that it was going to be so wanted . I will try to do that tonight.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks in advance Gunny. I'm sure the rank & file here will certainly appreciate the manuals.

davesgmc

Yeah, i got a gasser, so what???? lol Gas is cheaper tha diesel right now anyhow, and it dont stink so bad. But no whistle....wonder if Ii can rig up a turbo just to get the whislte? Now that would confuse some of ya when ya hear that comin!

butch atkins

hey group,WHEELS & TRACKS ,a magazine published in england isuue # 39 has an 11 page article about our beloved gmcs,according to the article a total of 62,380 trucks were produced,this number includes all ,m135,m211,m215 m217,m220,m221,m222,when you think about how many m35s and how many manufacturers made the m35 series of vehicles,and how many upgrades they have gone through,it is true that our gmcs are are really outnumberd,a lot of people have m35s,im not knocking them,i had one myself,i just happen to like having the ability to see over the hood when your in a tight spot,and gas is cheaper ,go to any military vehicle rally and see how many m35s are there,then look for one of our gmcs,you wont find them ,anyway ,to all who have one,fix them up,drive them,show them off,most people cant tell difference between any of the deuce trucks ,late breaking news,going to drag home another m105a2 trailer friday,spotted it while on deer hunting trip,called up owner,were only 100.00 apart on the price ,but i know it will be coming home with me,will post pictures,good luck to all on your projects ,keep posting,THANKS TO SS FOR HAVING THIS FORUM,

davesgmc

can ya scan the article and send me a copy?

also, m211, can you tell us when you get those manuals uploaded. I am in desperate need of one.

M211GMC

tried to upload the all parts manual had a error on the upload. still trying to up load havent forgot !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks