• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which 5 ton is more valuable?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the opportunity to trade my M932A2 (tractor) for an M925A2 (cargo). The M925A2 is owned by a friend of mine. Anyway, he will correctly paint the cargo with CARC. Both trucks are in the same shape, although the tractor has a hard top...they are both clean, low mileage trucks. My question, which would be a better vehicle to own from the standpoint of resale? I am not trying to sell either truck, but I like to have trucks that I could move if something else came up that I wanted. That's why I usually end up getting rid of trucks....because I see something else that I have to have. :)

Thanks for your thoughts.

Bruce

Olney, MD

1989 M936A2

1990 M932A2

1982 M1015A1

1988 M105A2

1986 M1045

HEMTTs - coming soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks