• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

106 recoilless rifle help

gunboy1656

I have hunted til I am blue in the face for a complete barrel lock. I found a couple at MMA, and until I win the lottery I won't be buying it.

What I am looking for is either 1 of 2 things, first is complete measurements for all the parts OR be able to borrow someone so I can get some reproductions made. I was talking with a shop today about making them and said get some pics, measurements or an actual one in and we can see what we can do.

There are a couple other parts, I need to get but going to start with this first.

nickd

Scott,
You can stop by my place near Wilmington Delaware and take all of the measurements, trace the outlines and take pictures of what you need.

FrankUSMC

There is a complete 106 for sell on G503.com. Look under M38A1s for sell. The gun is looks complete. Brent Mullins has the 106s also, but like Christmas, some assembly is required. I got mine from Brent and was very happy with it. It went back together nice.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

gunboy1656

The one we got came from Brent Mullins in TX.

We have one that looks like it came from a jeep but might be modified. The correct one I found was 850 bucks.

FrankUSMC

Gunboy
Good morning, the one I got from Brent is going on a jeep. I have had it for awhile but still do not have it here. The welding garage that did the work on it has it on display in front of the shop under cover. I asked them would they mind displaying it till I get the jeep done, they love it, so I am getting free storage.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks