• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dave @ Ft. Leonard Wood

ARYankee

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dave @ Ft. Leonard Wood is an excellent guy to deal with. He was really easy and realistic to deal with. There was also another gentleman there with him but I didn't catch his name. Both were really great. We had a couple minor issues with the M923 but Dave and the other gentleman pretty much troubleshot it for me and helped me out. I'm going to attempt to talk with the folks at GL to let them know what a great experience I had and how both guys were a huge asset.

ARYankee

He has some crazy hair going on too....:smile: I thought I went back to the past for a minute there when I met him. Great guy. I'm working on a nice little write up for him and the other gentleman there that I am sending to GL so maybe they can get some recognition.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also had great dealings with Dave. He was very helpful on the phone and when I was there collecting my purchases.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks