• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Balancing Question:

cobratodd

Here's a dumb question from a newbie: do you or more like how do you, balance a set of 14.00R20's? Or is it not a big concern due to the weight of the MV and the speeds that it travels? Thank you for your help, trying to figure this out as I go without getting into a dangerous situation.

Josh

More often then not, you have to use a dynamic balancer. IE Ball bearings, golf balls. They find the low spots in the tire and tend to settle there when up to speed. I believe the ratio is 1oz of balancer for every 13lbs of tire.

cobratodd

Thank you for the information, this site and the members here are so helpful!!!! I just ordered enough for 6 new Michelin 14.00R20's. Thanks again!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks