• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Google Ad's

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Google Ad

Mike:
I would have found Steel Soldiers long ago if there were Google adds back then so I say go for it almost everyone has Google as a favorite.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

For sponsers, like the banner for Saturn? I think it's a good idea.

Elwenil

I'm sure that will draw in some cash. Lots of sites are doing it and I for one have no problem whatsoever in SS supporting itself in some way for all the free stuff we enjoy. I would help out with cash myself if I could. The only thing I would ask is not to go for the bit where certain words are highlighted or underlined so that when you mouse over them an ad pops up. That gets a little annoying, but again, I'm not supporting the site with cash so I can't really complain about any of it.

mangus580

Wow, in the first few hours, its already made us a dollar!!

:-D

I hope that as it runs... The ad's will become more topic oriented...

I also intend to locate the ad's in a better spot, I just tossed them there, to get it started...

rizzo

Elwenil said:
Does the site get paid based on the clicks the ads get? If so we could support the site by clicking the ads every so often.
I don't know anything about it, but clicked on one of the ads earlier. I think every one should click on them and check out the other sites. will not take long and you may find some good stuff. wink

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmph, I've been checking a few myself. Interesting ads. I'm thinking of getting my Dodge armored for when I have to make trips into Newport News and Norfolk. Good job Michael.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks