• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spring 2012 Rausch Creek Rally Sign Up Thread

shenkmen

The even was a success. Click here to view the post event comments, pics and videos - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-...creek-rally-sign-up-thread-6.html#post1110632

Subscribe to this thread or PM me for notification of the Fall Rausch Creek Rally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is
the official sign up thread for the Spring 2012 Rausch Creek MV Rally.

The event will take place from Thursday 4/12 to Sunday 4/15 at Rausch Creek Offroad park in Tremont, PA.

Rausch Creek offers the following...

• On site primitive camping.
  • 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails.
  • Trails can accommodate MVs of all sizes, shapes etc.
  • Alcohol is permitted after wheeling for the day.
Rausch Creek's website has allot of info including rules, camping info, lodging info and a FAQ. Please visit their site here - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

To ride in the park one or two forms must be filled out. The forms are a requirement from Rausch Creek. You may fill out the forms in advance or when you arrive. Download them from here if you wish - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

What you can expect...

What you need to do...

• Get your vehicle ready. C'mon, don't miss this!
  • Bring your parts and cash for part swapping and sales.
  • Sign up! - If you are interested sign up for the event on this thread and include the following information...
    • The MV or MVs you are bringing.
    • Date of arrival.
    • State if you are camping and the number of people in your group. This info is needed to make a reservation.
  • Let us know how you can pitch in. Tell us if you can offer assistance by bringing something to help out, organize, etc... From reading past threads I've seen folks offer the following...
    • A Generator.
    • Firewood.
    • Trail scouting prior to the event.
    • Early arrivals to reserve space on Friday.
    • What else???
I'll update this post with the current attendee list and info.

--------------------------------

4.1.12 - Added attendee list in first post.

---

4.8.12 - Attendee list updated. Satellite shot of where first Steel Soldier members should camp and reserve space added.

---

Corrected and updated the 4.8.12 list.

Attachments

Last edited:

shenkmen

I'm in. Coming from Lancaster and will arrive on Friday 4/13/12. I'm camping and bringing a total of two people in my group. I'll bring some firewood too.

Last edited:

03silverado

Count me in sent away for the insurance today should be a couple days getting back to me then tags and some last minute servicing I'll meet up with Cheiser666 and convoy up after work that friday :grd:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure yet - if I can't it will be the first RC rally I have missed. If I do go, I'll be there from Friday to Sunday morning, just me no vehicle.

kassim503

Mike ill have a open seat if you wanna ride along.

Ill be there probably friday - sat

If we are down on firewood i can bring a bit- its a long haul for me though and the whole moving wood "bugs" me.

03silverado

Forgot to list bringing my M813A1 and the fiancé I know she wants to come we'll be leaving Friday the 13 to head up after work believe I'll be meeting up with cheiser666 who's comin out of philly

cheiser666

Ill be coming on friday. This is my list of friends coming
Me and my gf will be coming in a m1008.
friend and gf-m35
friend-f150
friend-jeep
twin brothers- 5ton, deuce, or m1009 or combination of 2.

Me and m35 and f150 will be coming from lansdale, pa. Others will be coming from different directions.

We are all camping out.

SSpanzergrenadier

I'll be there Friday night with my M35A2. Convoying with Cheiser666 and 03Silverado. Camping Both nights. Ill have my gf and maybe a friend with me. I'll be bringing some firewood also.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have not been thinking much about this rally. If i come, i have to get my M109 ready as the back of it has a bunch of crap in it. Not sure if i'll have somebody with me or not if i come. It wont be the same not having my M35A2 W/W there. (plays violin music). haha! maybe i should get a radiator, bend the fender back up replace the headlight and turnsignal and take it anyway!

PaFarmer

I am in. I got a cargo cover for my deuce, so that should make camping nice. I am working on turning my '05 F350 4x4 supercab into a truggy. If I have that done in time, I will bring it rather than a jeep. The military equipment connection on the F350 is I have 12 bolt HMMWV rims and surplus radials for it with wheel spacers and the truck is tan color. I am hoping that 2" spacers will give enough backspacing to turn the front wheels.

03silverado

So the fiancé backed out but I've got a friend who wants to come with me I'll have the typical camping stuff probably bring a camp stove lantern etc. bringing my generator and I too will try to get some fire wood, and whatever else I can find that would prove useful, also I always bring my handy dandy air up hose. :grd:

PaFarmer

Dudley, it would be good to see you. If the boys are not coming, you have a lot of trucks to choose from.

Joe, how is the engine swap coming?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks