• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Bio Plant

FreightTrain

Banned
Just got an Email from one of my Railroad Message Boards that Alabama is getting a New 40Million dollar Bio-Fuel plant.They are going to be getting 20-40 Rail cars a day of Soybeans.The plant will be located in Opp,Alabama(No,It ain't as small as it sounds.....It is smaller!Really!)Looks like they will have to Bush Hog the old Branch line now.

houdel

Bjorn built his bio-fuel plant for about $40, one millionth of the cost of the Alabama plant. Of course, he is limited to perhaps 15 gallons of fuel per week, but it works for him. He has one part-time unpaid employee, his neighbor Sharon, which helps keep production cost down,shown at the left.

BTW Bjorn, what is that yellow instrument sitting on your bench with a lead wire running off to some unknown location in the background? Is that some sort of EPA monitoring device? And what is in that black kettle next to you with the dial thermometer that you are obviously not paying attention to?

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I say the more the merrier! The biggest bio station in houston sels 25,000 gal a month. I hope it doubles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks