• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wehring...many thanks!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanted to share with the list a very positive experience I had dealing with Justin. I bought an LWS for an M939 from him. I thought Justin said the kit was complete...something he took off a truck. Anyway, the kit was missing some parts that were necessary for the install. After talking with Justin to see if he had the rest of the parts, he basically said, "No problem. Find the parts and I'll pay for them!" Well, that is easier said than done for an LWS. I told Justin that I was partly to blame, too, as I could not remember asking if the kit was complete...just that I heard it was removed from a truck so I ASSUMED it was complete. I know, I know...assumptions. Well, I suggested that we split the costs not to exceed $1,000. I finally figured out who sells parts for the LWS, bought them, and discovered that the necessary parts would run me about $1,125 or so with shipping. I sent the invoice to Justin as we agreed and I suggested he just send me half ($500) of the agreed upon total of $1,000. I was shocked when Justin sent me a check for the full amount with a note saying "It is the right thing to do." Dealing with Justin was awesome. I am stunned that he would have sent more than $600 more than I was willing to accept just to make it right by me. Thanks, Justin!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've dealt with Justin a couple of times, as a buyer and as a seller and found him to be an outstanding individual. Glad to see my opinion confirmed by others.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
A few weeks ago I was at my favorite scrap yard....took a load in and collected the cash......I needed a piece of plate steel for a project and since my buddy owns the place he told me to go look for what I needed.........I saw this sticking out of a pile of stuff and I was on it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Since I have neither the time nor funds to give it the love it needs I called Justin and we struck a deal. I'm sure it has a good home in his collection.

I just hope I get to see it when it's restored.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
OMG someone was clueless enough to scrap that???
It has a history......the former owners wife decreed that it be removed from the property and my buddy got the call to haul it and all of the other "junk" off. As far as I know there was nothing else OD green in all the stuff they hauled in.

I just happened to be at the right place at the right time to save it. It took all the cash I got from my load of scrap plus a check to get it but there was no way I was going to let it go to China.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have had the pleasure of working with Justin, most recently, the cranetruck deal. Outstanding individual, met both him and his wife Amanda here on a visit. Hope NASA knows what's good for them and keeps him on in view of all the cut-backs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks