• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MV to Civilian Trailer Connector

MDSA

Fabricated a connector for the Deuce to pull my civilian trailer. Need to get the M37 to The NC Rally.

I had an extra pigtail so I wired a 4-pin connector that would go to my magnetic lights. It could go to the trailer plug, but this trailer is a pain to change bulbs. So I popped 24V bulbs in my magnetic lights and we're good to connect. I thought I was going to have to use a volt meter to determine what wires to connect, but I did a search and found this link. Made my job super easy. All I had to do was match the # off the pigtail wire to the diagram. No guess, no mess. Worked first time.

I can't find who posted it, but THANK YOU; it was very helpful.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachments/cucv/206000d1286916969-m1009-trailer-conne

I made a 24' extension while I was at it. Overkill I know, but it's there if I need it.

Attachments

joeM62

That helps alot thanks for sharing the info I have been looking to do something like that incase I found a civi trailor to go with my duce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks