• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton Ambulance

combatsurplus

Well here it is. The worlds toughest ambulance. Bobbed m813 with 53" gooodyears and a fully functioning m1010 ambulance body.

We have a short video at www.youtube.com/user/ncsog

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A tan carc (s) paint job next. We were gonna youtube it as the worlds largest wheeled ambulance but i think that bus on there would beat it. Yet, the bus isnt as cool.
Wrong, the Russians had maybe still have a 8x8 ARMOERED ambulance

emr

Super nice idea and truck, I will say as soon as someone says they have the toughest they have to be ready to see more stuff that is tougher:") Its a tough truck for sure, good thread, there have been a few track ambulances over the years, And i saw one of the new Armored 6 by monsters with the big red crosses down on dix awhile ago , that may be a contender for the title. :driver:

gavan

You should mount a crane on the back. Just about the only way you could get a "patient" up in that thing!

Maybe I convince my LT to let me ride around in that for the day, instead of one of our normal ambulances.:shock:

Flyingvan911

Nice. Have you concidered cutting the wheel slots bigger to match the larger tires? I haven't seen a 1010 box so I'm not sure how easy or hard it would be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks