• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 brake shoe cross reference numbers

WOLFWALKER

Im doing my m715 brakes and need to find some brake shoes to fit ,and need some M715 brake shoe cross reference numbers or any advice on how to resore the shoes better than new ,Thanks

CameronM715

I had my M715 rebuilt at a large clutch and brake shop in Sacramento. Most big cities can do it. Price was cheaper than most dealers charge. The had them done the next day. Check out the shops in your nearest large town.

red devils dude

you can get them from NAPA too if you need one in a hurry or something tell them you want a shoe for a 60's Jeep Gladiator Pickup
make sure you have one with you there's a few size's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks