• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

introduce myself and my trucks

mucekok

wanted to say hello to everyone here, and introduce myself. new to this site, fairly new to the mv scene. just took delivery of my 7th duece! got into these things while building a suburban with the rockwells. no worries, i didn't cannibalize any good trucks to bulld the 'burban. have been the proud owner of a few fine trucks inlcuding 1953 studabaker m35 w/w, 1953 studabaker m35 w/w, 1957 reo m35 w/w, 1966 kaiser m35 wo/w, 1967 m715w/w, 1969 kaiser m35 w/w, 1969 kaiser m35 w/w, and a 19?? kaiser w/w. currently have only three trucks left, one of which i am parting out, another that is giving me a headache, and my daily driver duece. buying these trucks has become an obsession. they sure make for a good conversation piece wherever you go in one.

check out some of my trucks at http://mucekokoffroad.com

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the SS family Mucekok! You'll find that we all suffer from the OD obsession as you do. I don't know any of the members wouldn't buy another truck if they had more money, space, time, etc... Nice website by the way.
Chris

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Patrick, the older trucks that had the reversible headlight doors mounted an electric horn behind the screen.

mucekok

hey yall! yeah, that speaker looking thing has the horn behind it, i had never seen one with an electric horn until i got my last one home last saturday. then i noticed my m109 had one too. the wheels did come from usa 6x6, i run them on my suburban too. have been really happy with them, they roll perfectly strait, and have no balance issues.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Glad to know there are some happy USA6x6 customers out there. Search around here and you'll see what I mean. Any trouble with air leaks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks