• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tankfest at FHC paine field Everett

jhigh

I met with the folks at FHC today and have come up with a working plan for Tankfest 2012 Memorial Day May 28th.

The show will go from 10am - 5pm or untill attendees are gone. We would like to see everyone inplace by 9am to avoid crowds.

I hope to see as many of you as possible. Our support of this event is why they help support Arlington so well. more on arlington in another thread.

When was the last time you were able to see three firing German 88's

Soviet T-34 tank and FlaK 88mm guns - YouTube

Let me know if you want me to save you a spot.

WhirlyBirdMechanic

if i get the registration for the deuce by then, i will definitely be there. Just need to know what i need to bring to the show besides myself and my truck. at the very least i'll come by check out everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks